Looking for a person that is a fast learner and interested in the sign and graphic industry.
1. Follow a layout to place computer cut vinyl or full color graphic image(s) on a predetermined substrate or medium.
2. Prepare substrates for vinyl application. This may include cutting, painting, laminating, cleaning and maintaining the substrates for vinyl application.
3. Weed excess vinyl from computer cut images. Weeding techniques vary with size, type of vinyl and complexity of image.
4. Perform quality assurance measures pre- and post-production by accurately reading and interpreting a Work Order and then proofing for errors or unacceptable standards.
5. Perform finishing operations such as laminating, encapsulating, and/or mounting of printed pieces.
6. Perform installations at customer locations or other off-site locations, as necessary.
7. Communicate with other employees and customers in a calm and professional manner.
8. Help unload and store raw materials; clean and maintain storage areas.
9. Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
10. Serve as a backup for answering the phone if the franchisee, manager, and sales/service employees are busy assisting other customers. Assist at the front counter as needed.
1. Listen to instructions and have good communication skills.
2. Ability to stand for long periods of time.
3. Ability to lift 50 or more pounds.
4. Flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back and forth hand motion to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a substrate.
5. Ability to work under pressure to output high volume, high quality work.
6. Ability to use light power equipment.
7. Ability to read a tape measure.
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)